8. Winners consent to the use of their names/likeness and voice for publicity purposes without additional compensation.
9. WTFM reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize if original prize is unavailable.
10. Travel packages include only those items specifically mentioned; any other expenses associated with travel/transportation are the responsibility of winner. In the event that winner cannot take the trip, prize will be forfeited. A runner-up may be chosen, at the option of WTFM. Travel arrangements subject to transportation and/or accommodations availability. Restrictions may apply and are subject to change.
Winner and travel companion (s) must travel on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents and identification. Trip value may fluctuate based on demand and availability. Estimate is based upon trip taken at peak times.
11. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants release WTFM, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and judging agencies, officers, directors, and employees, from any and all liability, damages, losses, injuries or misfortune (however named or described) with respect to, or arising out of the use, misuse or possession of any of the prizes awarded. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules and decisions of the judges. If winner is unable to comply with these rules and regulations, an alternative winner will be selected.
12. WTFM is not responsible for lost entries or entries not received due to technical problems, updates or maintenance which affects wtfm.com or a person''''s ability to participate or enter contests on wtfm.com. WTFM is not responsible for technical problems caused by a telephone, a personal computer, the internet, browser, server or computer problems in general.
13. WTFM shall be excused from it''''s obligation to run the sweepstakes if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes by control, including, but not limited to acts of God, war, and/or any acts of government authority.
14. WTFM reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest without prior notice. Changes will become effective upon announcement.
15. Prize must be claimed within 30 days from the date the winner is notified of winning. Failure to claim prize within those 30 days will result in forfeiture of the prize.
16. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: WTFM Winners List, 222 Commerce Street, Kingsport, TN 37660. Please include name of contest. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
17. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on last day of contest registration, and will be selected on or around the following day. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail.
18. Certain contests will have their own specific rules listed.